1) Stay hydrated: Keep yourself hydrated and strong by drinking water regularly. Always keep a bottle of water handy wherever you are traveling and even during any sightseeing.
2) Avoid Sunburn: Do not forget the sunscreen as it will reduce the skin’s ability to shed heat.
3) Take care of your health: Eat light and fresh meals. One should try to have meals like cold soup, salads. It is always good to keep your body fueled up with lots of liquid.
4) Pack smartly: Pack light colored, light weight and loose –fitted clothes that will let the air circulate against the skin. Cotton clothes are a preferred choice. Don’t forget to pack a hat.
5) Check Ahead: Check the weather of the destination before you plan to travel and before you depart as well.
6) Heat exhaustion and heat stroke: It is better to know the symptoms of a heat stroke. One could either feel dizziness, muscle weakness, vomiting or nausea. If you or your partner feel any of these symptoms go see a doctor. Always carry the emergency numbers of your host country.