New York City is a tourist's dream destination. This city offers number of sightseeing tours, photographic opportunities and historical landmarks, which you can see in the Big Apple. If you are a first-time visitors then you will choose the most common sights to see in New York City, and perhaps that's best. But if you are a returning visitor then you might be more inclined to look for things that show the uniqueness of the city. Let’s visit NYC in Go Caribou way, whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned professional:
1) Historical Landmarks: Take in the usual historical significance landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, The World Trade Center Memorial and the other national landmarks in New York. There are simply too many to detail on the list. For that reason, the historical landmarks are combined into one section.
2) Times Square: This place doesn’t need a special occasion or festival to be enjoyed. Times Square in New York City is the heartbeat of NYC and signifies everything that the city represents. The excitement, the glamour, the independent free-spiritedness and artistic qualities of New York are all on display in this timeless spot. One of the best places to begin sampling true New York nightlife.
3) Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: Here you can take pictures with Britney Spears, President Bush and Jack Sparrow. This world-famous wax museum is one of the most visited spots in New York and you shouldn't miss the opportunity to visit these stunningly accurate figures.
4) Central Park: Leave your New York hotel and enjoy a stroll or ride a bike through one of America's most famous parks, the Central Park. There are plenty of recreational activities and there's always something special going on in the park, like the Central Park Film Festival. Besides the natural splendor of the surroundings, the best part about Central Park is that it’s free.
5) Broadway: This is the most famous theater district in the world, and you can choose from timeless classic productions like “Chicago” at the Ambassador or a newer stage rendition of “Mary Poppins” at the New Amsterdam Theater. No trip to New York is complete without some singing and dancing. This is one place every person should visit.
6) Pizzas: Apart from the usual sightseeing you can even join the argument for best pizza. Tons of New York restaurants serve homemade pizzas that will end in the debate. You simply can't take a trip to NYC without visiting the restaurants and trying the pizzas out here.